KV / DV Series Vacuum Pumps are Double Suction Double Delivery, Slow Speed, Horizontal, Centrifugal End Suction design. These pumps are used to remove gas molecules from a sealed volume in order to leave behind a partial vacuum. These pumps are used in many applications such as Drying & Evaporation, Distillation & Filtration, Sterilization, and Evacuation of air from suction pipes and chambers and Priming of large pumps.
- Vacuum - up to 650 mm of Mercury
- Air flow rate - up to 162 m3 /hr
- Power rating - 0.75 kW to 7.5 kW
- Drying & Evaporation
- Distillation & Filtration
- Evacuation of air from suction pipes and chambers
- Priming of large pumps
- 1 to 2 HP in mono block Design Sturdy casing, provided with foot, suction and delivery nozzles.
- Grease lubricated deep groove ball bearings.
- Easy maintenance and spares availability.