DOSING / METERING PUMPS
Dosing / Metering pumps are essentially used in dosing of chemicals, alkalis & acids. It has Metering accuracy almost independent of back pressure.
Most Dosing / Metering pumps are oscillating displacement pumps. An exactly defined volume of liquid is drawn into the displacement body on the reciprocal stroke and forced into the metering line on the compression stroke. It has a flow rate linear to stroke length variations with multiple head plunger pumps with common drive for mixing two or more liquids in a desired ratio for which the ratio can be easily set. An external arrangement for flushing the gland packing to increase its life is also possible. It has a capacity of 0.1 to 10000LPH, with pressure up to 400 Kg/cm²
- Pressure - Up to 400 Kg/cm2
- Capacity - 0.1 to 10000LPH
- Type - Reciprocating plunger Reciprocating Diaphragm
- Material - SS304/SS316
- Construction - Hastalloy/alloy 20
- Dozing of chemicals
- Sugar Syrup
- Water treatment plants
- Metering accuracy is almost independent of back pressure.
- Flow rate is linear to stroke length variations.
- Multiple head plunger pumps with common drive for mixing two or more liquids in a desired ratio. The ratio can be easily set.
- Jacketed Liquid heads can be heated by hot water/steam. Ability to transfer & dose products which are highly viscous at room temperature.
- External arrangement for flushing the gland packing to increase its life is also possible.