Type RDRN pumps have a three piece construction & can be easily cleanable and maintainable. These have an increased life & performance as the double helical gear prevents axial load & side thrust. These pumps are suitable for use with liquids with a maximum temperature of 200ºC & viscosity of 100000 SSU.
- Body: CI Gears.
- Alloy Steel- Double Helical Shaft.
- Alloy steel- case Hardened & ground.
- Bearings & Bushes: Needle Roller bearing (FTRN) Bronze Bushes (FTRB).
- Sealing: Oil Seal.
- Sizes - ½” to 6″ (8 different sizes)
- Capacity - 0.50 to 200 m3/Hr.
- Pressure - up to 20 kg/cm2.
- Inbuilt Pressure Relief Valve
- Heavy Duty
- Low Noise
- Crude Oil, Dirty Oil, Kerosene, LDO, HSD, Wood Pulp, Furnace Oil etc.
- Upto 10,000 – cst. Temperature – up to 110°C.