BOREWELL SUBMERSIBLE PUMP
Borewell Submersible Pumps champion series are designed for use in bore wells. It is a turbine pump used for lower flow rates. These pumps are used for Irrigation, potable water supply, plant make-up water, cooling water, fire pumps, potable water distribution.
Features of :
Borewell Submersible Pumps
1. The primary feature and a significant advantage of borewell submersible pumps is their capability to be submerged in water instead of being held above the ground.
2. These water pumps are already submerged thus don’t need any priming, to begin with. They are more efficient as the water pressure itself moves the water into the pump instead of using energy to pump water into the pump.
3. These submersible pumps can handle the fluctuation of voltage comparatively well and are capable of delivering water even at lower voltages.
- Borewell diameter - 100 mm / 150 mm
- Capacity - up to 73 m3/hr
- Head - up to 249 meters
- Power rating - 0.37 kW to 15 kW
- Irrigation - Conventional and Sprinkler
- Water Supply schemes
- Booster application.
- Industrial Uses etc.
- Light Weight and compact
- High speed.
- Radial flow / Mixed flow.
- Low power consumption per stage.
- Can be installed Horizontally.