SOLID HANDLING NON-CLOG PUMP [shl]
SOLID HANDLING NON-CLOG PUMP [shl] pumps are widely used in Paper Industries, Water carrying Gravel with Soft Solids in Suspension.
These pumps are horizontal non-clog pumps having single stage, single suction with back pull out type design. They are vertical non-clog pumps for wet pit applications. The pump section is suspended by a column pipe which also protects the transmission shaft. These pumps can be offered with a column length up to 6.5 m. The impeller is single suction type non-clog, free flow dynamically balanced. For these pumps the standard lubrication is grease and the optional one is oil. In case of SHS pumps the lubrication is grease based.
These pumps are widely used in Paper Industries, Water carrying Gravel, Sludge & Pulpy material, Sewage or Wastewater with Soft Solids in Suspension, Viscous Liquids, Liquids carrying Fibrous Material, Contaminated Process Liquids, Trade Liquors and so on.
- Delivery Size - up to 900 mm
- Capacity - up to 13,000 m3/hr
- Head - up to 82meters
- Temperature - (-) 10°C to 90°C
- For handling liquids with solids in suspension.
- Pulpy material in paper Industries.
- Viscous liquids or powdered material slurries.
- Contaminated process liquids like sugar factory waste.
- Back pull-out design.
- Handle Solid up to 105 mm.
- Gland packed/Mechanical Seal.
- 50HZ / 60 HZ availability.
- Also available in vertical execution.