ROLLER TABLE MOTORS
Roller Table motors housing at New India Electricals Ltd is specially designed with Ring Ribs for all-round cooling even at low speeds and to reduce dust accumulation.
The Roller Table motors housing is specially designed with Ring Ribs for all-round cooling even at low speeds and to reduce dust accumulation. Motor bodies have a special cast design and material suitable for maximum resistance to mechanical and electrical stress.
- Output Range(KW) - 0.75 TO 175
- Pole - 4/6/8/10
- Frame Size - 100 TO 315
- Rotor Type - Cage
- Duty - S1,S3,S4,S5,S7
- S/hr - 100/150/300/400
- Voltage(V) - 220/380/415/690
- Frequency(Hz) - 50/60
- Insulation - F/H
- Enclosure - IP55/56/65
- Cooling - IC410
- Mounting - B3(Foot)/B5(Flange)
- Standards IEC :60034/IS:325
- Roller Table Drivers
- Pinch Roll Drives
- Catcher Table Tilt Drives
- Valve actuator motor for blast furnace
- Cable reeling drum drives
- Special Conveyers
- High torque – 1 kgm to 310 kgm.
- Special design ring ribs for all round cooling even at low speeds to reduce dust accumulation.
- High performance and reliability in long term services under heavy duty conditions.
- Special casing design having maximum resistance to mechanical and electrical stresses.
- Winding design having good responsiveness and correct synchronism under variable loads.
- Winding especially designed for inverter feeding with high torque characteristic curve.
- High stall time – 1 minute to 20 minutes can be offered.
- Custom designs for very low speeds (up to 32 poles) can be offered.
- Special shaft extensions can be offered against specific requirements.