An extension of AC Drives Systems is the DC drives. Our modern controllers are simple to operate, compact and low in maintenance. Our DC drives can be used in most industrial applications as well as for the modernization of old plants.
We offer the complete portfolio of three-phase DC drives – from 9 kW up to 1.8 MW. A complete range of enclosed converters intended for the supply and control of DC machines. The drives have Adaptive Programming, a Master Slave Operation & Password Protection to avoid unauthorized program changes. Also has Remote Monitoring Capability.
- Input voltage - 3Ph, Up to 1000V +/- 10% continuous
- Output voltage (KV) - Up to 1380 in 2Quadrant Up to 1235 in 4Quadrant Field Voltage up to 310
- Kw Range - Up to 4640
- Input Frequency (Hz) - 50Hz or 60Hz
- Output Frequency (Hz) - Nil
- Motor Control - NMD
- Ambient Temperature (° C) - 0 to 50
- Deg. Of Protection - IP20 / IP21 / IP31 / IP41
- Inputs - NMD
- Outputs - NMD
- Accessories (Optional) - K466-Ethernet field bus adapter, K458-Modbus field bus adapter
- Communication - Profibus, DeviceNet, CANopen, Controlopen, Modbus, Ethernet
- Mine Hoist.
- Ski lifts.
- Battery charger.
- Plastic & Rubber
- Robust & Proven Performance
- Easy Set up & Commissioning
- Dynamic and fast response
- Online Info system
- Adaptive programming
- Master slave operation
- Password protection to avoid unauthorised program changes
- Remote monitoring capability