Power transformer is very widely used for stepping up and stepping down the voltage at the electrical power generating station and distribution station (or substation) respectively.
Our design, workmanship and quality of raw materials ensure that we give the customer long-term equipment. Our experience and confidence has enabled us to deliver numerous transformers to various industries & utilities in India & other parts of the world.
- KVA - 2500 to 100,000
- P.V - 11000/22000/33000/66000/110000/132000/220000
- S.V - 443/550/660/11000/22000/33000/66000
- Vector - DYN11/YND11/YNYHO
- Duty - Continuous
- Winding - Copper/Double Copper Wound
- Standards - IS:2026/ BS:171/ IEC:76
- Off-circuit tap changer to provide + 5% to – 7.5% & 5% to – 10% taps in steps of 2.5%.
- On-load tap changer to provide + 5% to – 15% taps in steps of 1.25%.
- Class A, uniform / non-uniform insulated.
- Painting as per IS/IEC standards.
- Both HV & LV side outdoor bushings or cable boxes.
- Cooling radiators / fans.
- Standard fittings as per IS / IEC standard df.
- Buchholz relay with alarm and trip contact with shut off valves.
- Oil temperature indicator with alarm and trip contact.
- Magnetic oil level gauge with alarm contact.
- Mashalling box to house oil temperature indicator and winding temperature in dicator.
- Cooler control unit.
- Neutral current transformer.