SOLID HANDLING NON-CLOG PUMP [shm/shd]
These pumps are horizontal non-clog pumps having single stage, single suction with back pull out type design. They are vertical non-clog pumps for wet pit applications. The pump section is suspended by a column pipe which also protects the transmission shaft. These pumps can be offered with a column length up to 6.5m.
The impeller is single suction type non-clog, free flow dynamically balanced. For these pumps the standard lubrication is grease and the optional one is oil. These pumps are widely used in paper industries, water carrying gravel and so on.
- Delivery Size - up to 200 mm
- Capacity - up to 800 m3/hr
- Head - up to 90 meters
- Temperature - (-) 10°C to 140°C
- Sludge & Sewage
- Powdered material slurries
- Sugar factory waste
- Contaminate Process Liquids
- Paper Pulp
- Viscous Liquids
- Back pull-out design.
- Handle Solid up to 105 mm.
- Gland packed/Mechanical Seal.
- 50HZ / 60 HZ availability.
- Also available in vertical execution.